If you want your skin to look beautiful, all you need is a clean skin. If you ask yourself; Can I use daily cleanser? The answer is YES. Skin debris occurs not only during the day but also during the night, so it is important not only in the evening but also in the morning to cleanse, purify the skin, clean the pores and make them look smaller. The external factors created by the city you live in during the day, at home or at work, play an important role in the contamination of your skin. If the makeup remains on your face during the day, when it is not cleaned, it clogs the pores and causes acne formation. How often should you use a cleanser? It is enough to use 2 times a day. For a good skin cleansing, you can first wipe your skin with make-up remover water, then you can have a two-stage cleansing on your skin with milk cleanser or foaming gel cleanser. Deeply cleansed skin breathes through the night and can thus perform a regeneration cycle. So you look younger.
There are cleaning products specially developed for dry and sensitive, oily, normal and mixed skins. In addition to facial washing gels and milk cleansers, soap that cleans the face without drying, a facial brush that enhances the cleansing effect of the cleansing product, and facial cleansing systems that offer a stronger effect than manual cleansing will help you with this.
What is Skin Cleansing?
Skin Cleansing is a must for skin care. Cleansers gently remove daily dirt and makeup from your skin. There are cleansers specially designed for each skin type to cleaning your skin.
How to Cleanse Skin with Milk and Tonic?
- Can be applied twice in the morning and evening.
- While cleaning the skin with milk, cotton should not be used. The milk is poured into the palm and heated at body temperature. Massage is applied to our face.
- One tablespoon of milk is poured into our palm.
- Milk in the palm is applied by massaging the whole face.
- It is mandatory to use lotion after cleaning with milk. The lotion regulates both the milk residues and the ph balance of our skin.
- We pour lotion into 2 pieces of cotton and we wipe the whole face. We continue to clean until the cotton comes out clean.
The softest and most effective makeup cleansing is done with make-up milk, but not alone! Must complete with tonic-lotion. If you don’t use tonic-lotion black dots are formed over time, pores are opened.
How to apply facial cleansing foam?
The application is very simple.
- Facial cleansing foam, fill in the palm of our hands.
- By applying circular movements to our face massage.
- 2 minutes will be enough.
- Rinse with plenty of water and set up with a hot towel.
Choosing the Right Facial Cleanser
- Reduces acne and aging scars thanks to salicylic acid
- Purifying clogged pores
- Excess sebum / oil and makeup removal
- Paraben, alcohol, dye, soap and perfume-free formula
- Suitable for the skin type (dry, oily and mixed skin to make the appropriate choice)